Don’t let the calories make your sweet bitter. These healthy desserts will sweeten your meals without having to worry about your figure.
Watermelon, Chocolate, And Green Tea Popsicles
An ideal dessert for its ease of preparation and low caloric intake it has. In just 15 minutes you can prepare it – then you will have to freeze it – and it has fewer calories than an ice cream that you can buy anywhere, with only 181 kcal. Do we prepare it?
- 500g of watermelon
- 100g white chocolate
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea (Japanese green tea powder)
- 1 green tea bag (for infusion)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 400 ml of mineral water
- Step 1. Heat the water to a boil, remove from the heat and infuse the green tea bag for 1 minute. Remove the bag and add the sugar to the infusion, stirring until it dissolves. Let it cool.
- Step 2. Cut the watermelon into four thick skinless triangles, place them in a plastic container, cover with the cold infusion and let marinate for 30 minutes. Next, drain the watermelon triangles, string them on popsicle sticks, and freeze for 2 hours.
- Step 3. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave at low power, or in a bain-marie, stirring with a spatula every half a minute until it is liquid and smooth. Remove the watermelon popsicles from the freezer and partially dip them in the white chocolate. Sprinkle one end with some powdered green tea and return the “watermelon popsicles” to the freezer until ready to serve.
Yogurt Cake With Chia
You can enjoy a cake without having to think about calories. How? Making this simple and healthy recipe without sugar.
- 1 natural yogurt without sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 measure of agave syrup yogurt
- 3 measures of flour yogurt
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- ¾ measure of olive oil yogurt
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- The zest of 1 lemon
- 300 g of white cheese to spread
- 1 tablespoon of stevia powder
- ½ lime
- 250g blueberries
- Step 1. Prepare the cream. Wash the lime and grate the skin; squeeze it and strain the juice. Place the cheese in a bowl, with the stevia, and lime juice, and zest. Beat with rods until you get a homogeneous preparation, cover with transparent film, and reserve in the fridge.
- Step 2. Pour the yogurt into a deep plate; wash the container, dry it and use it as a measure. Crack the eggs, separating the whites from the yolks; Mount the first ones to the point of firm snow.
- Step 3. Beat the yolks with the syrup until foamy and add the yogurt. Add the sifted flour and yeast, and stir. Add the oil, chia seeds, and lemon zest, and mix with a wooden spoon until all the ingredients are integrated. Lastly, incorporate the egg whites, with enveloping movements to prevent them from falling.
- Step 4. Preheat the oven to 180 ºC. Line a round springform pan with parchment paper, pour the batter into it and cook for 25 to 30 minutes. Wait for the cake to cool down, unmold it onto a rack and let it cool completely.
- Step 5. Wash the blueberries and dry them. Spread the cream cheese over the cake, decorate with the fruit and serve.
Flan is one of the most traditional and most popular healthy desserts in our country. Although the most typical is the egg, there is vanilla, coffee, and of course this delicious apple flan that only contains 165 kcal.
- 4 apples
- 1 glass of white wine
- 3 eggs
- 150 ml of milk
- 75g sugar
For the candy
- 5 tablespoons of sugar
- A few drops of lemon juice
- Step 1. Prepare the caramel. Put the sugar in a saucepan with 1 tablespoon of water and the lemon juice. Heat it until you get a clear caramel and distribute it among 6 planets.
- Step 2. Peel the apples, quarter them, core them and dice them. Cook them with the wine, over very low heat, for 15 minutes. Drain them and wait for them to cool down. Reserve a part to decorate and crush the rest.
- Step 3. Beat the eggs with sugar and milk. Mix them with the apple puree and distribute this preparation in the flan trays. Cook them for 45 minutes, in a bain-marie, in a preheated oven at 180º. Let the flans cool, unmold them on dessert plates and serve them with the apple cubes.
Apricots En Papillote With Ice Cream
Although it is a little more caloric when it reaches 296 kcal, this dessert amazes with its strong and tasty flavor,
- 600g apricots
- 1 vanilla pod
- cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 200g vanilla ice cream
- 2 butternuts
- 1 sheet of filo pastry
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Step 1: Paint the sheet of filo pastry on both sides with a knob of melted butter. Mix the icing sugar with the ground cinnamon and sift over the paste. Fold the sheet of filo pastry in half, on itself, and cut it into sticks. Place the sticks on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes at 160 °C.
- Step 2. Wash the apricots, pit them, and cut them into quarters. Cut the vanilla bean crosswise and scrape the inside with the tip of a knife to extract the pulp.
- Step 3. Lay out a sheet of parchment paper on the baking tray and add the apricot quarters, a knob of butter, the vanilla pulp, the brown sugar, the cinnamon stick, and the two tablespoons of brandy. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper, fold the sides pressing so that they are well closed, and fasten with clips.
- Step 4. Bake for 10 minutes at 160°C. Serve hot in four bowls with a quenelle of vanilla ice cream and crispy filo pastry sticks.
Fruit With Meringue
If you like sweets, you will love this dessert. And although it has a little more sugar than it should, it only has 187 kcal! A day is a day. Here’s how to do it quickly.
- 200g pineapple
- 200 g of melon
- 200g of watermelon
- 150 g of currants
- 2 egg whites
- 120g sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- Fresh mint
- Step 1. Put the egg whites in a clean and very dry bowl and whip them with a pinch of salt. After a few minutes, incorporate the sugar in the form of rain, two or three times. Finish mounting the meringue so that it is very firm and shiny.
- Step 2. Prepare some balls with watermelon. Peel the pineapple and cut it into cubes. Cut the melon into thin slices. Arrange melon slices at the bottom of four cups, then add a layer of meringue. Next, lay out a layer of watermelon balls, another layer of meringue, a layer of pineapple cubes, and a layer of meringue. Finish with some currants and some fresh mint leaves.
You may like to read Nine tricks to cook pasta better