Well you should continue reading if you want to know more about this city, this is place which people love and you can really have a good time visiting this place. There are people from all over the country coming here to find some good information. That makes the process much better. Chicago, one of the beautiful states of America broadens its arms to its visitors to come and enjoy its world-class museums, cultural attractions, parks and many more. If you are planning a trip, make a list of things to do in Chicago and the list MUST include the following attractions to have a wonderful and memorable experience. Make sure that when you are on a trip from Chicago's airports, then you need to find a simple way to reach your destination and that will happen if you make the process much easier. Shed Aquarium: It is one of the must-visit places and houses more than 80 aquatic animals. When you are at Shed aquarium you should not leave before seeing these sections Caribbean Reef: It is a must watch which encounters you with sharks, stingrays, and live coral. You can also come across cow nose rays coming closer to you almost touching the glass and showing mouth and gills. It would be interesting for kids to see the divers feeding the animals and they will be happy to answer your queries right from there! Abbot Oceanarium: The coastal ecosystem having beluga whales, sea lions, sea otters, pacific dolphins, etc. Polar Play Zone: This zone offers several attractions for the children to keep them glued to the aquatic wildlife. Kids will be happy to see underwater aquatic structure swimming around, be a penguin wearing a penguin dress, a kid-sized submarine, etc. SkyDeck Chicago: This is a must-visit to place to enjoy the aerial view of the places Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Wisconsin. You can walk on The Ledge or have a view from glass floor balconies. You might be wondering about the thickness of the glass, for those curious people the thickness is just 1.5”! Art Institute of Chicago: This tourist attraction provides an insight into the cultural heritage of different countries and places. The art galleries will let you explore ancient Greece, The Americas, Japan, and Africa. Children would be happy to make their museums using Journey Maker, a digital tool. The museum’s new mobile app will be at your rescue to guide through it and let you explore the different sections with ease. The must-visit sections include The Deering Family Galleries of Medieval and Renaissance Art, Arms, and Armor, Thorne Miniature Rooms, European interiors, etc. Adler Planetarium: The planetarium has multiple exhibitions and theatres. When you are at Adler Planetarium you must-see sky shows and most importantly “Imagine the Moon” shows. The section, Atwood Sphere will get back to you in the nights of 1913 and help you feel the sky during that period. The planetarium offers you pieces of Moon, Mars, Ceres, and Vesta and it would be interesting to see an actual meteorite, which is present in “Exploring our Solar System.” Millennium Park: This is the newest attraction and there will be concerts and performances throughout the year in Jay Pritzker Pavilion. Ice rinks skating and ice rink DJ nights with your own or rental skates will spice up your visit to make the most of it. Oh you cannot miss this no matter what, it is one place you will love to be in and enjoy, this has got so many things which will get a smile on your face and you will not need to worry about anything else on this planet as this is the best thing. All excited for the trip? Now you the list of things to do in Chicago go ahead and plan your trip. Chicago has everything for everybody to keep you occupied! If you have reached the city and you are on a trip from Chicago's airports, then you need a good service to help you get the job done and that makes it very easy. There are many good things that you can see and enjoy here, but you need to have a good service and that is something very important. So if you want to enjoy and have a good time then look for a good service which is allowing you to enjoy and live your life free size, there is nothing better you can dream of. This is basically something that is liked by one and all and you will surely enjoy every minute of it. This is place which has got some many things to see from kids to elders something for every one. So come and enjoy your time and you will not need to look anywhere else. This is great place to come and enjoy your time, so what makes you wait, just come and have a good time. There are many places in Chicago which you cannot miss. This is one of the best places you can think of and enjoy your time with. If you want a place where you want to enjoy snow, there is nothing better, you would completely enjoy your time with cruise Lake Shore Drive, as there is nothing better, this is one of the best things you can think of, this is one of the best places you can visit when in this place. There are many other wonders here but you will surely enjoy this and this is something to be seen by one all, no matter what your age is. There are some very unique place when can see in this place. Make sure that once you are on a trip from Chicago's airports, then you see all the places which are around this and you can really enjoy your time. This is place where you will be able to enjoy and that gives you a very good time.
After many years traveling the world for our passion, traveling, one day we realized that there were always small mistakes that muddied the trip at some point, even at other times they even ruined it. At the same time, we realized some situations that we had not planned. And that happened ended up being the best part of the trip, what we could call travel tips.
That is why we decided to write down all those “mistakes” so as not to commit them in the following trips. And in the same way, those things made us feel great or special. Creating an authentic guide of travel tips and tricks with, for now, 100 useful tips for traveling.
What is this travel advice guide?
In this guide of tips we are not going to discover, nor do we pretend. All the keys to making your trip 100% perfect. We just want to share our experiences so that your trip gets close to that perfect trip. Many of these tips may be logical or simple, but it never hurts to review them because last-minute unforeseen events are what never usually fail, and that is when we forget the simplest or obvious.
To facilitate its usefulness we have divided it into categories, and as some of the tips can belong to two at the same time we have decided to put them on both sites in case one category does not interest you but the other one and the advice is not lost.
The first tip is that you make your own advice guide and that in each trip you add those mistakes that could annoy you or those things that surprised you for the better.
We have divided this guide into several articles to enliven your reading, but you can download it in full in PDF for free by subscribing to our blog. It also serves as a starting point for making your own travel tips guide. Now you just have to add yours.
Tips for travel preparations and warnings to keep in mind
- It is very important that from the moment you decide to make the trip you check that your passport has not expired and that it does not expire 6 months after the end of your trip, this condition is essential in some countries. It must also have more than one unsealed blank page. And the passport should never be broken or with signs of tampering.
- To drive in member countries of the European Union, a driving license is sufficient. But for countries that are not members of the European Union and that have not adopted the license model provided for in the Geneva or Vienna Conventions, an international driving license is necessary. To process it, you can consult the DGT website.
- If you travel to an EEC country, you must activate the European health card. On the official website of the Ministry of Inclusions, Social Security. And Migrations you can find everything you need, both information and how to process it.
- Find out if the country you are going to visit requires a visa, some are processed electronically, but others require to be processed at the embassy and can take a long time to be processed. In our tools section, you can find useful apps and websites to find out which countries require a visa.
- If you travel to the United States or make a stopover at any of its airports. It is necessary that you complete the online authorization called ESTA.
There is only one official website to process the ESTA. The cost of the processing charged by the US Government is 14 dollars. Only use this official website as there are many processing companies that charge for the same Management. That you will do on the official website much more than $ 14.
- It is very important that when making your flight reservation you indicate your full name and surname. As they appear on your passport or ID. If they don’t match, they can deny you boarding.
Tips for luggage and important items
Making the perfect luggage can be quite complicated but not impossible. Having a travel checklist so you don’t leave anything can be a good start. In this regard, we recommend that you read our article “22 tricks to make the perfect suitcase ” which also comes with a very complete checklist to do the baggage without leaving anything.
- Do not fill the entire space of the suitcase, you will surely make purchases during your trip, reserve a space for those purchases.
- Always have your luggage identified, both the one you check-in and the hand luggage. Enter your phone number with the prefix of your country and your email.
- Take a good backpack with you, it will be a great investment because you will carry it with you all day.
- Always carry a mobile charger with you and don’t lose track of it. It is usually one of the most forgotten objects.
- Check the type of plugs used in the country you are traveling to and bring an adapter. You can buy them on Amazon or in a Chinese store.
- If you travel to a cold country, be sure to wear sturdy footwear and socks, gloves. And a hat made of fleece material. Feet, hands, and ears are the parts that used to feel cold.
- If you travel to countries where the temperature varies a lot throughout the day. For example, in a safari, take the onion layer system that you can take off as the temperature rises and not just a very warm garment.
- Always have a large sarong or scarf on hand. Sometimes the air conditioning in the plane or in restaurants is very powerful. And although it can be very hot on the street. Spaniards are not used to environments with air conditioning that is too cold. In addition, in some religious places, it is mandatory due to its customers and you may need it.
- Take some booties or socks by hand, in mosques and some temples in Asia it is necessary to enter without shoes.
You may also be interested in Things to Do In Chicago – want to know more about it?